Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Brokers to Buy My Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noggin

I was wondering if anyone knows of any brokers that would buy any parts from me? I have about 150 Motorola Freescale MCU's in a sealed anti-static bag and about 750 TIP115 TO-220 parts mostly in tubes of 50, and about 5000 I2C 8K EEPROMs in tubes.

e-bay? ;) Don't post your avatar! :D

Last edited:
That is one funky avatar :) Reminds me of the Deliverance movie lol... "Them sure are purtty teeth".

Yeah, I started to post stuff on eBay, but I would be surprised if anyone bought the entire lot from there. I guess brokers may be looking there for deals occasionally.

Using Digikey's highest quantity pricing
Tip115 - $0.33 x 750 = $250
MCU's - $7.30 x 150 = $1095
EEPROMs - $0.41 x 5000 = $2050

I'd love to get just 10%-20% of that. Who knows, maybe I will. I put some of the tips on there already, going to see how they do before putting anything else on there.

Looking at completed listings it doesn't look like this stuff sells very well. Maybe I should start emailing brokers at random.

AT24C32AN-10SI-1.8 - in tubes
MC68HC908AB32CFU - packed in trays in a sealed electrostatic bag with desiccant
TIP115 are mostly in tubes, 10% are in bulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back