Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Broken! Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Hello yall,

I have a question I hope yall can answer. I have a broken toilet and its not flushing quite right. I know theres got to be some dead batteries that run the flushing pump or something like that but I cant seem to find any wires or nothing. What kind of batteries do these things use and where are they? Do I lift the whole toilet up or is it behind it in the back or what? Its nothing fancy just a regular old toilet so I hope you can answer my question.

Thanks,
Ray

ummmm... I don't really know anything about toilets... but I don't think they have batteries in them... I've never once had to replace batteries in my home... and I don't know anyone who has had to do that...

i could be wrong...

There are automatic flush valves that sense the presence (then not presence) of a user to initiate flushing -not normally a residential application but then the writer didn't say it was at home. Some use a 9 v battery - some are connected to a common AC/DC adapter - many use 24 vac supplied via small transformer. The manufacturer and model should be visible - call a local plumbing supply house and they ought to be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back