Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Breadboards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there any other suppliers other than Jaycar and DSE (Dick Smith Electronics) which sell cheap breadboards? I find that forking out $30 - $35 on a breadboard is a bit much (especially on apprentice wages)... Is there anyone who can help out??? Cheers

All in US dollars.

Several places are selling the 850 tie point types for $5 US or less.
In the US https://www.SparkFun.com
Futurlec has an office in Australia so they could be your best bet.
The 850 tie point BREADBRD for $5.90. They have a similar bb without the power bus for $3.90. BB640
Two BREADBRD and 1 BB640 makes a nice setup. It is what I use.

EDIT: Futurlec is slow but I have never had a problem getting what I ordered. A few have. In the US Futurlec uses mail that requires a signature, delivery confirmation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back