Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Breadboard question

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the white small breadboard but not sure how to traslate from the breadboard used on top to the one used on the bottom...

is it like this:

**broken link removed**
The top breadboard has 'rails' on the outside tracks, where the bottom one does not. The 5 holes are connected together. I drew some lines on your bread board to show you how they connect underneath the board.
breadboard.jpg
On the top board the magenta and green lines show how the power rails are connected. The blue line shows how the 5 holes are connected.

The smaller breadboard on the bottom does not have these power rails, so the way you have it wired will short circuit. The purple line I drew shows how the holes are connected underneath the board.
You should be able to do it on your breadboard without spending the cash for that other board. The other board may simplify things, but you will learn more by figuring it out on your own.

One leg of the LED is connected to ground in this one.

i have the white small breadboard but not sure how to traslate from the breadboard used on top to the one used on the bottom...

is it like this:

**broken link removed**

or i will have to use this Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino Kit [v.5] - $12.50 : Adafruit Industries, Unique & fun DIY electronics and kits with that small breadboard??

i found this:
https://www.ladyada.net/images/arduino/buttonwired1_t.jpg

why there is no ground cable??

hi,
Its like this image, OK

Attachments

• 54492389.jpg
    54492389.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 244
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads