Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Breadboard layout software

Status
Not open for further replies.

gjpollitt

Anyone know if this exists?

I have software for schematic capture and simulation but nothing to produce a proto breadboard or copper-track layout. The only layout software I can find is for producing pcbs.

I have to do a layout plan drawing myself, surely there must be software for this somewhere?

Thanks

I once found an article, perhaps by way of google, where somebody provided the proper place and route settings so that it would generate a placement you could use on a breadboard. Perhaps you can find it again.

There are a bunch of freeware CAD-like programs out there. I'm not sure if I've ever come across a program for drawing breadboards. You can check. I just go to GOOGLE.com and type in ELECTRONICS FREEWARE. You'll find a bunch of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back