Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bosch boom box troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncoke

I have a problem with my bosch radio, it has a gfci outlet on it and that works but nothing else. I took it apart to solder the speaker wires and put it back together and noting works know. I replaced the fuse and still nothing the display lights up but no radio or anything it just makes a loud squeeling noise while plugged in and it also doesnt turn on or off with the switch any help would be appericated or where to go from her . I don't want to put much money in to it if any. Please help.

I have a problem with my bosch radio, it has a gfci outlet on it and that works but nothing else. I took it apart to solder the speaker wires and put it back together and noting works know. I replaced the fuse and still nothing the display lights up but no radio or anything it just makes a loud squeeling noise while plugged in and it also doesnt turn on or off with the switch any help would be appericated or where to go from her . I don't want to put much money in to it if any. Please help.

Why did you try to solder the speaker wires? Or do you mean you tried to add external speakers ? If the latter, desolder the speaker wires you added, not meant to be there. If it was just you trying to improve a solder connection, maybe your iron dropped a blob of solder on the circuit board. In this case, look for blobs of solder on your circuit board. Other than that... no idea.

no it was to get a better connection for the speakers but I will look for blobs of solder like you said thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back