Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bored with an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

reguluslh

Of first off, I know very little about electronics and building, however I am usually someone who can dive into something and make things happen.

So in knowing nothing pretty much, lets just assume this. Here is what I was thinking about trying to accomplish and see what the budget would run me. would like to setup some accent lighting for a home theater system.

So the idea is to Design a board that would allow me to change the power out put to an led.

How I would like this to work is basically design a box that would have an LED display with 2 control buttons what would either adjust the power up or down from say a range of 0-500 controlling the brightness of a string of leds. I know there are potentiometers i believe that can do something like this, but I'm looking for something that is more exact than turning a knob.

I'm sure there are other things needed, so any guidance would be great.

Thanks much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back