Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Books needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Art of Electronics by Horowitz and Hill is a tad old but op-amp principles are still the same.
Application notes from TI, National, LTC, Analog Devices, etc are free on the 'net. Lots and lots of good stuff there.

The IC Op Amp Cookbook by Walt Jung is a classic.
Operational Amplifiers ... by Howard Berlin is excellent and is the same as the original Operational Amplifiers course published by Heathkit.
I believe Berlin also wrote The CMOS Cookbook, another good reference, similar to Don Lancaster's TTL Cookbook.

IC makers used to publish these things called databooks. They were made of paper, looked a lot like paperback books, had the data sheets and suggested circuits for all the analog and digital ICs they made And you could write on them!! Much better than looking that crap up on the Internet or having to deal with CDs.

My books arrived in the mail today form ABE books $1.00 each book ordered online. Combined postage $2.97. This looks like some good reading.

I also ordered a Mechanical Engineer book for $1.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back