Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Resource icon

Books, Articles, Data 2015-11-22

Status
Not open for further replies.

spec

Most Helpful Member
spec submitted a new article:

Books, Articles, Data - books & other info covering electronic design that I have found useful

Reference to information about electronic design in general or specific that is not covered by the topics elsewhere in this section. This might be a good book where the reference can be given (title, author, ISBN etc), or perhaps a link to a manufacturers tutorial that I have found useful along the way.

The self book is a nice book. There aren't a lot of amplifier design books. I'd like to find one on FET current sources,...

Read more about this article...

The Art of Electronics is by far the best book that I ever read on electronics, well worth its £35 pricetag many times over.
I have the Walt Jung book also, on opamps, the historical stuff is fascinating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back