Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Book on electronics + circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

George L.

Hello,

I am about to run to the book store in about an hour to get a book that will hopefully teach me electronics. So far I have learned everything on my own from the web (school offers no relevant classes). There is plenty I still don't understand, things like reactance ( :? ) and gain. I want to look at a circuit and understand how it works and why. Can anyone recommend a book for me that will teach me about circuits. Things like why is that value resistor there, what does the capacitor do there. I am sick of the "voltage is like water pressure" :roll: . In the future I would like to design my own circuits, not just use other people's schematics from the web.

I am leaving for the store soon and would really appreciate a quick response.

Any suggestions, there are hundreds of books out there.

thanks,

George L.

The ARt of Electronic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back