Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Board with one button and 8 leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

rnzb

Dear all
i don't know if i am posting in the right place
I have to make project that have an electronic board with 8 leds that works on lithium battery 3v and on push button.
i want the board as small as possible , i prefer to be an programed IC
function: when the push button is pressed for more than 2 secs first led turn on, second push button will turn off first led and turn 2nd led and third same till the 8th.
i want to set a timer between each push button thats mean if button is pressed 2 or 3 times quickly nothing will happen.

Please i have no experience in electronics i need to know if that can be done and what tools i need or machines i need.
as well i want advice if i can get a map or how i can build such circuit so i can send it to experts but i need to have a background from you before.

i know such thing can be done by programming a small IC but i don't know how, if yo can help me doing this i am so appreciated.

note: i want the battery to last long so i must use low consumptions leds and auto power off after 10 mins if no key is pressed.

thank you in advance
your help and advices is highly appreciated

It really is a job for a small micro..... As you have no experience, I would imagine without learning you need someone to do this for you.... If you had your location filled in we would see whereabouts in the world you where...

Anyone could write the program, but you'll have to do some of the stuff... How conversant are you with electronics..

You can get one of the PIC starter kits. These come with the hardware and tutorial needed to get you there.

thank you very much for replies
if anyone can do the schematic and the code to program the IC for me i can apply from my side
i will be appreciated and if any donation or pay is needed i am ready
thank you in advance

you havnt said where you are! what is it actually for if you dont mind me asking?

i am from Lebanon, i need this to count something for my daughter's swimming training sessions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back