Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BlueTooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

killivolt

I had someone ask me this question. I didn't know the answer too. But, I think someone here could.

This is a Software and Hardware question.

Ok, they want an ap that could do one thing.

Make the phone believe it is getting an outside signal, when in reality it is coming from the ap. They do not want an outside source sending the BlueTooth.

This would mean that the ap is able to send code to the demodulated out bound signal location before it is processed. You couldn't do it at the input of the Demodulator ( or could you ) but, you might be able to send it to the input of the Digital converter.

I think I'm saying it right.

Oh, by the way they said I couldn't find out why unless I sign a Disclosure Document.

I'm as clueless as you are. But, the question is "is it possible"

Thanks, kv

Last edited:
Pin-Signal-Location

Is it possible to jumper tx and rx without any circuitry. Talk directly to the processing circuit from Software, would this be a short.

kv

Edit: I found out this is a loop and is possible.

Thanks anyway.

kv

Last edited:
While I'm not sure what exactly your wanting to do, I have a decent idea. I only can suggest you watch the latest episode of Hak5(episode 824). Michael Ossmann did an excellent speech this year at shmoocon about bluetooth, and he was interviewed in this episode. While it's not exactly what you are looking for, he would be the man to email your question. Good luck..:)

Yes, this is exactly what I need. Now I need to know if I can loop back on the Fire-wire connection.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back