Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth queries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul.sadtm

hi all

this is rahul. i have some queries about bluetooth architecture....

1. why there are only 1, 3 and 5 slot transmission packets in asynchronous connection less (ACL) link .why not 2 and 4????

2. what is the role of DC compensation in preamble (access code)??

if someone can help me out its appreciated.........

ans to your 1st question may be it is because it is according to standard set by the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) which is an encryption standard adopted by the U.S. government. The standard comprises three block ciphers, AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256.
may be i am not completelly right. if i am wrong please correct me anybody.....

ans to your 1st question may be it is because it is according to standard set by the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) which is an encryption standard adopted by the U.S. government. The standard comprises three block ciphers, AES-128, AES-192 and AES-256.
may be i am not completelly right. if i am wrong please correct me anybody.....

well i think not actually this... now i have got to know from a tutorial that master sends data on odd slots and slave send the data on even slots. so it may be because of this. if i am wrong please correct me anybody.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back