Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth module connected to a microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

mem111

need to connect the Bluetooth module with the microcontroller for the security door alarm.I have no idea of connection Bluetooth module with the microcontroller pins.This project is to message the user of the Bluetooth activated mobile phone about an unauthorized entrance and to sound an alarm.neeed helppp....the circuit is connected to the door knob...emergency,,,,,, if there is a circuit diagrams and why they are connected to the ports and pins in the microcontroller that will be a big help...

I'm new to Bluetooth.Well the thing is for my project I'm going to do a security door alarm .
The process is when an unauthorizes person come and try to turn the door knob it will be identified by the microcontroller in the circuit and it will inform the bluetooth module in the same circuit.The security door alarm is already activated by the Bluetooth connection.When the uc informs the behaviour to the BT module then through the program in the module it will check for the stored authorizesd other bluetooth activated phone numbers.if that doesn't get match then the 2 things happens
1. A message will be send to uc to sound the alarm
2. A imergency notification will be sent to the Bluetooth cct activated user about the behaviour
The things I want to know which module and microcontroller I should use to get the maximum out put.And high programming capacity with LOW COST MODULE.tHE PIN CONNECTION between the module and the microcontroller.Any circuit schematics with all the information will be more useful.And why the pins are connected that way.
I chose BRC40 but it costs I want a cheaper one and the matching uc.

I need the information ASAP.because I have to submit it by Sunday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back