Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

blood pressure monitor system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sajujohn

in my engineering project i'm trying to build a blood pressure monitor system. so can you give me some good workabjle circuit diagram:) wmpja

Are you planning to monitor BP externally with an inflatable cuff, or internally through an IV needle?
Is this to be intermittent or continuous?
How do you want to display the BP, on a numeric display or on a video screen.

Details...details...details. Can you provide an summary outline of you project?

ken

My doctor asked me to wear a portable inflating blood pressure monitor for 24 hours. It activated during the day every half hour and woke us during the night every hour. My dog barked at it each time it activated.
Then my doctor asked what was I doing each time my blood pressure was very high. Sex? Of course.

Hey guyz i am in 3rd year 2 nd semester...need some ideas on electrical and electronic side for my mini project...
i have an idea of doing remote control for switching on and off of the motor of a water tank...like automatic sensing of the level of water level and switching on and off when filled and empty respectively...

sasendra,

Your post has nothing to do with this thread. This is referred to as "hijacking" someone else's thread. Please start your own thread.

Ken

@Ken

Hey, I'm thinking of doing the same project using a 8051 core micro controller with a riva roci cuff on the arm of the subject intermittently ... using a pressure cell and a pump.... need help!!!!!

can you mail me if you have anything in mind?
kartavya.gupta@gmail.com

First: DO NOT POST YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS! SpyBots will find it and spam you. Go back, edit your post, and delete it!
Second: The idea of forums is to ask and answer questions in threads, not private emails...so the information is there for others now and in the future.

So what do you need help with? :)

Ken

Hmm, just read through this thread since I had my own idea of 'continuous' BP measuring, but it seems its nothing more than people 'demanding' circuit diagrams for various situations :(
A 'circuit' used in BP systems is the easy part.... its the mechanics that'll be tricky... why do so many assume that 'electronics solves everything' ?

kartavya,
So, if you Google: BP blood pressure circuit
This may give you an ides of what's involved.
**broken link removed**
https://www.freescale.com/files/microcontrollers/doc/app_note/AN3500.pdf
**broken link removed**
Portable Digital Blood Pressure Monitor

Well I must say, I really enjoyed reading the last one :D

Nice to see a 'proper' final project, as opposed to the loads of people asking for them here.

However, my commercial one cost £41, so it's not really very practical to build your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back