Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Blocking capacitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mudassar

Hi,

i am designing single pole single throw switch which will act as a biasing circuit and helps in activating the pin diode. i.e. in forward and reverse bias.

i need to know that what is the purpose of blocking capacitor in single pole single throw circuit? is it necessary to have this at both ends of the switch i.e. at start and at end? and how the value of this capacitor can be determined?

Hi,

i am designing single pole single throw switch which will act as a biasing circuit and helps in activating the pin diode. i.e. in forward and reverse bias.

i need to know that what is the purpose of blocking capacitor in single pole single throw circuit? is it necessary to have this at both ends of the switch i.e. at start and at end? and how the value of this capacitor can be determined?

hi,
This pdf contains all the information you will need to design PIN diode circuits, happy reading.

Attachments

• pin_diode_handbook.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 336
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back