Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC motor not generating back E.M.F.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blades on the fans compress the incoming air like in a turbocharger. I think the fuel is squirted into the combustion chamber which is called "direct injection".
A 4 stroke or 2 stroke engine has pistons, cylinders and valves that are not used in a jet turbine engine.
On the internet there is a video of a guy who put a ram jet on a wagon and its fire coming out the back set a tree on fire.

Just now I watched a video tutorial about the turbofan jet turbine engines used on modern airplanes and I am surprised that the large fan in the front of the engine produces 80% to 85% of the total thrust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back