Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bldc motor control_doubts

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolineannsam

I am doing a project on 3 phase bldc motor (24V,1.5 A)control using pic18F4431.Power circuit is implemented using driver IC IR2110 and 3 phase inverter with a total of six MOSFETs (IRFz44N) .BLDC motor works with three hall sensor feedbacks...For a particular sequence (for eg.001) one top switch and one bottom switch should be ON..Then only, a particular winding of the motor(for eg phase ab)will be energised and the rotor will move.The problem is that i m getting only LO output of the driver IC .So the rotor is just shivering...and it is not rotating... can any1 help me?

Post a schematic

Check your high side driver - scope out the input vs output and make sure its trying to trigger the high side MOSFET.

Make sure you're using the recommended boostrap diode (usually a fast Schottky) and Vboot capacitor - if you've not used the right components for these, you'll not get a good enough drive voltage for the high side of the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back