Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BLDC motor control using 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri19

hello everyone
i am doing a project on Rc plane using 8051 i am not able to control Brushless DC motor usually attached to a Electronic Speed Controller of 20A..

Anyone please provide me the code......

hello everyone
i am doing a project on Rc plane using 8051 i am not able to control Brushless DC motor usually attached to a Electronic Speed Controller of 20A..

Anyone please provide me the code......

What do you mean by " Electronic Speed Controller of 20A.."?
I think you can control the speed of the motor efficiently with PWM.
However,if you can elaborate more on your question , I can help you in a better way.

ESC 20A which i purchased from rcbazaar.com 0003942.jpeg for controlling motor.i need to send pwm waves of 0.5ms,1ms,1.5ms,2ms,2.5ms of 50hz constant frequency but i dont know to write code.i m using zigbee for transmission.The speed of motor should increase when i press key on my laptop through serial communication i have done coding for serail but the thing is i am able to code for this motor

It would also help to know which exact 8051 processor derivative you are using as well. Can you post the make/model of the exact processor that you will be using as well as the crystal MHz?

i m using 8051 atmel AT89s52..crstal frequency of 12Mhz. when i googled other forums i came to know that i have arm ESC first does anyone know how to do that...

AT89s52 is not sufficient for ESC Try faster / larger micro

Why!!! .....0.5ms is 500μS.... with a 12Mhz clock the TOSC is 1μS

He could easily drive the controller ( even with PWM in software )...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back