BLDC motor control using 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

giri19

hello everyone
i am doing a project on Rc plane using 8051 i am not able to control Brushless DC motor usually attached to a Electronic Speed Controller of 20A..

Anyone please provide me the code......

hello everyone
i am doing a project on Rc plane using 8051 i am not able to control Brushless DC motor usually attached to a Electronic Speed Controller of 20A..

Anyone please provide me the code......

What do you mean by " Electronic Speed Controller of 20A.."?
I think you can control the speed of the motor efficiently with PWM.
However,if you can elaborate more on your question , I can help you in a better way.

ESC 20A which i purchased from rcbazaar.com for controlling motor.i need to send pwm waves of 0.5ms,1ms,1.5ms,2ms,2.5ms of 50hz constant frequency but i dont know to write code.i m using zigbee for transmission.The speed of motor should increase when i press key on my laptop through serial communication i have done coding for serail but the thing is i am able to code for this motor

It would also help to know which exact 8051 processor derivative you are using as well. Can you post the make/model of the exact processor that you will be using as well as the crystal MHz?

i m using 8051 atmel AT89s52..crstal frequency of 12Mhz. when i googled other forums i came to know that i have arm ESC first does anyone know how to do that...

AT89s52 is not sufficient for ESC Try faster / larger micro

Why!!! .....0.5ms is 500μS.... with a 12Mhz clock the TOSC is 1μS

He could easily drive the controller ( even with PWM in software )...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…