Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Blaupunkt CD30 schematics wanted or info on adding aux internally

Status
Not open for further replies.

waigy

I've been researching adding an auxiliary input to the blaupunkt CD30 (manufacturers part number 453116246) in my 06 vauxhall corsa.

A handful of people have mentioned the possibility of connecting wires directly to the audio output from the cd drive inside the unit.

Does anyone have experience of doing this mod or does anyone have schematics for the CD30?

I'm not interested in any other way of adding aux including buying a CD30 mp3 or using an fm transmitter.

A mount like that would be ok or even just long wires coming out of the unit to a jack plug.
I first need to find out how to tap into the left and right audio feed from the cd player and if it's useable as an aux.
In post number 4 here (http://www.vectra-sport.com/threads/cd30-aux-mod.97399/) Andre mentions this mod and makes it sound easy, but I haven't been able to get registered on that site as they haven't sent a confirmation email.

I'm struggling to find schematics for the cd30 without paying or doing a stupid survey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back