Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BL-DC Motor Speed Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

lera

Hi,
I want to make a speed controller for 48v 250w bl-dc motor , ı searched on the internet for information but there isn't much thing to go on. Can anyone tell me at least where i should start from?

The material is actually everywhere. You probably just don't know where to look. In addition to what rjenkinsgb posted, your best resources are the different app notes from microcontroller manufacturers that explain how to use their microcontrollers to drive brushless motors. Like Freescale/Motorola, Texas Instruments, NXP, and ST (and of course Microchip).

The PicMicro development board is a good source, PICDEM MC LV has the software and schematics for download.
Max.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back