Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BJT Transistor Database

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstechca

It seems that different transistors have different frequency limits, and different decibel gains, and different everything else. (you know what I mean).

I want to know where I can find a website that lists every single transistor possible for RF circuits. What I would like to see is the frequency the transistor is designed to operate at, the maximum current, maximum voltage, and the gain (preferably in decibels).

I'm asking because the transistor properties affects the way an RF circuit operates.

mstechca said:
It seems that different transistors have different frequency limits, and different decibel gains, and different everything else. (you know what I mean).

I want to know where I can find a website that lists every single transistor possible for RF circuits. What I would like to see is the frequency the transistor is designed to operate at, the maximum current, maximum voltage, and the gain (preferably in decibels).

I'm asking because the transistor properties affects the way an RF circuit operates.

I would suggest you buy the book 'Towers International Transistor Selector', this is probably the best work on the subject.

BTW, you won't get gains in decibels - it's not relevent to transistors, the gain listed is usually 'minimum current gain' at a specific current, and often gives a wide spread of possibilities.

I agree to Nigel. That book has the best collection of transistors with almost all required parameters that you'll search for in a datasheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back