Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bipolar astable help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chunkymonkey94

I has able to make a working astable with two 2N3904 transistors, two 100uF caps, two 1k resistors in the outer left and right, two 10k resistors in the inner left and right.
View attachment 63465
When I first tested it I saw that, when connected with two LEDs, that the two outputs switched back and forth a bit to fast for my liking so I tried to slow it down but I wasn't about to figure it out...
Can someone tell me how to do it, please??

Either increase R2 and R3 value or increase C1 & C2 value. You also did not tell or show how the LED are incorporated? I suggest you read up a little on how a transistorized multivibrator works.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back