Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Biomedical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMikey83

Hi guys,
Anyone here in the Biomedical field? I need to interview a BMET for my Biomed class. Its just a list of questions that can be answered through e-mail. The higher up, the better so if you just started out at the hospital and your Boss could answer them that'd be cool.
Thanks!
~Mike

Are there really no Biomedical Equipment Techs on here?

they must be earning more money than is neccessary to hang around here - they just go and buy what they want not trouble themselves to make it them selves lie uus underpaid chaps :p

Hehe.
One of my grandmas neighbors has a daughter who is dating a Biomed guy in Chicago. They got ahold of him for me and I was able to ask him the questions. Took him less than an hour to type up and e-mail back.
~Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back