Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Biological Signal Conditioner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alper0310

I need to design and build the following:
Electrophysiological recordings are often contaminated by various forms of noise
(including mains frequency noise and other biological signals). Experiments involving
neural prostheses (i.e. bionic ears and bionic eyes) also need to contend with stimulus
artefact, generated by the electrical stimulation of neural tissue. Therefore, biological
signals need to be ‘conditioned’ before they can be recorded. You will design and
construct a multi-stage signal conditioner to be used in electrophysiological
experiments using neural prostheses. The conditioner will consist of amplification,
artefact suppression and filtering stages, all of which will need to be adjustable. As
the biological signals of interested are typically only a few microvolts in amplitude,
the conditioner will also need to be electrically quiet.
However i cannot design the circuit if someone can please help or even design the circuit that would be much appreciated. Thankyou

Hmmmmm suspiciously similar to "ECG based heart rate system with artefact rejection project", even in the misspelling of ARTIFACT. And, yes there are homework assignments that last a year +, they're called theses (and I don't do Them for other people, either). <<<)))

P.S. the reason such objects are Very Expensive is they are equally Very Difficult to do well. Oh, and not electrocute the patient either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back