Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bio monitoring system using a microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

len123

the topic given for my final year project is a bio monitoring system which measures the blood glucose,blood pressure and heart rate and raises an alarm if any of the parameters exceed the permitted threshold...just wanted to know if anyone would know the circuits required for measuring and conditioning any of these parameters

hi i am also designing a biomedical monitoring kit. but it measures heart beat and stress level. what i know about herat rate is that we can use a threshold detector or a peak detector . to measure change in voltage and a counter after that
this result will be diplayed with help of microcontrolle

thanks for responding...i was wondering if you could post the circuit you would be using for the threshold detector..it would be really v. helpful...

i am working on it read about, voltage divider and schmitt circuit, or ic 555 as timer and use any counter you want as i am using micro controller i m thinking of using its counter, just read my post in chat section of this forum you will find reply grossel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back