Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Billy Mayo is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brevor

He has been posting over at AAC under the name DexterMcCoy, Today he started posting the same questions here under the name Vancastillo.

Yep though those posts looked familiar, seems he has moved on from blowing up chips to blowing up transisters.
One of the schematics he posted clearly shows controls for an Aileron.

Vancastillo also back and is posting the same threads at EDAboard.com.

Out of curiosity, where does his IP address say he is located ?
In a country where a person knows nothing about electronics but is hired to repair (destroy) a circuit board that controls an ancient aircraft.

It is rather worrying isn't it. If it wasn't for the fact that he personally quotes / thanks people occasionally I'd have said he was a bot.

Surprised they haven't cottoned on and banned him over on AAC

He was banned at EDAboard at least 4 times.
He is not a bot because he sweared/swore at me in a PM when I blew the whistle on him.
Remember "Walters" with the millions of questions a few years ago?

Thank you long time members. I never realized how much politics there is to running this forum.
EricGibbs and AudioGuru and others thanks for your work so the rest of us don't have to deal with the &^%&$#(.

It is rather worrying isn't it. If it wasn't for the fact that he personally quotes / thanks people occasionally I'd have said he was a bot.

Surprised they haven't cottoned on and banned him over on AAC

He's even got two memberships at the same time over at AAC. DexterMcCoy and BillyMayo. I've been trying to warn them, along with a couple of others.

He's even got two memberships at the same time over at AAC. DexterMcCoy and BillyMayo. I've been trying to warn them, along with a couple of others.

I have also told AAC moderation a few days ago, I understand they have no rule against using more than one username.?

DexterMcCoy and Vanclair names used by Walters, Billy Mayo and Danny Davis were also banned here and at EDAboard.
Lets hope he gets fired from his job soon for being incompetent.

Last edited:
DexterMcCoy and Vanclair names used by Walters, Billy Mayo and Danny Davis were also banned here and at EDAboard.
Lets hope he gets fired from his job soon for being incompetent.
It should not take long, then again I would not have hired him in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back