Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bill / blueroomelectronics - Where are you?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fordy

If anyone's heard from blueroomelectronics recently, please let me know.

Over a week ago I sent payment via PayPal for a Junebug PIC kit, which I need to complete a school project and I haven't heard from him since.

No post, no PayPal response, no PM response here, no response via email...

Thanks!!

I think you ought to try and understand what 'humour' is?.

He was last on-line today.

However, if you never even got a response from PayPal it makes me wonder if the payment ever went through, or if you're not receiving emails or something?.

The payment did go through, not a complete idiot ;)

As I stated in OP - I also never got a reply here in PM, or by email.

If he's been active on the forums that recently, I don't understand why I have not received a reply via PM.

Be patient.
I suspect that he probably gets a fair amount of junk messages here like the rest of us do from time to time and probably does not bother to follow through on every PM prompt that comes along right away. I know I don't.

Gotta go, theres a snowman with a gun in my yard and I think he is looking for me.:eek:

I normally am patient.

But I've waited a week, got a deadline in a week - and he has my money.

Forgive me feeling a little at the mercy of others...

(This comes right at the same time as an eBayer messing me about with refunds, so I'm not too happy with PayPal, money, etc. right now as it is)

Thanks for getting back to me - I'll reply outside of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, you sure would have a hard time where I work. We have been waiting for over 12,000 in equipment that would have just sunk us. It's been 4 weeks and counting.

Were it not for that fact that we had some legacy equipment we wouldn't have been able to complete the job with a temporary fix. They still haven't arrived. I'm not happy but, it's always nice to have a plan B.

Sorry, I think your plan was good. It's just life and people you can't hold everyone responsible.

I think it's bryan1, his signature say's it all. If you want "perfect" take people out of it.

Last edited:
Money?
My son deposited a cheque from a huge corporation that has been in business for many years in his bank account. The bank needs 5 business days to "clear" the cheque which takes about 1 minute today. 5 business days is 7 days or more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back