Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bidirectional visitor counter

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wan to build a project on bi directional visitor counter using IR led, micro controller 8051 and seven segment. can anyone provide me a tested and working circuit diagram plz

Last edited:
No I can't but.

There must be many 8051/8052 clock and 7-segment projects on the internet.
Remove the 1 second clock and add (on input advance the counter)
The clock program counts up (+1) so adding a count down (-1) should not be hard.
The clock has divide by 60 counters. You should be be able to change to divide by 100.

You can learn much form a similar project.

HI . I SEND U bi directional visitor counter ASM CODE HEX WITH PROTUSE FILE . ITS 100% WORKS. :)

Attachments

• RoomCounter89c51.rar
    16.3 KB · Views: 345
Thank you, It is good to hear you have it working. Also good that you posted the code so others can learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back