Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bi-color bargraph question

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiant777

Hello,
I've been trying to find a 10 segment LED bargraph that is half red (5 segments) and half green (5 segments) with no luck. Can't even find a 5 segment bargraph with these colors. So I stumbled upon a Bi-color 10 segment LED bargraph that has red and green. Is it possible to wire the leds to create the effect that I would like to achieve?

Thanks,
radiant777

Thanks for responding. I'm rather new to electronics but I'm still not quite sure if the bargraph that I'm looking at will work. Just to be sure so here is the specs page: **broken link removed**

radiant777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back