Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best RFID to Internet connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haz

Hi,

I am working on a project to read an RFID tag, and transmit the information over Ethernet or Wifi. I have looked on websites of Microchip, Atmel, TI, and all seem to have one solution or another for each of these topics, RFID, Wifi, Ethernet, etc... I am looking for the easiest and quickest way to get started. I would like to get a few kits and put them together to prototype and try a few designs, and ultimately make my own board.
Has anyone had experience with any of the solutions out there and can recommend a path to choosing an good platform to start from? A kit to get, which supplier has better information.
I just don't want to spend the money to get all kits from many suppliers, just to select one and have the rest sit collecting dust. Any direction is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Haz

Yes many many on the market. Have a look at the off the shelf stuff and try and figer what is best for you. The hardware maybe the easy part, what are you going to to with this? Software may be harder. Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back