Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best PDA for interfacing / programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanseb

Hi all,

I want to buy a PDA, and I'd like to use it in all of my projects. Such as gps, remote control for everything and more...

What is the best pda for interfacing, easiest fo programming, with a lot of possibilities to be customized?

Thanks!!!

jeanseb

you might want to try getting an older Palm IIIe or similar, and start with that. There are tons of people on the web doing all sorts with Linux, etc on palms. Robotics, and remote control, .... Older palms, especially common monochrome ones, are very affordable now in the used market, and alot less to cry over if you end up making a paperweight.

Re: I like my zaurus..

Hey,

Thank you both for your answer. I've look on Ebay for Palm IIIe, and I think there are different models (regarding the memory size). Could you tell me more about that?

Thanks!

Jeanseb

Here is a chart of features covering some of the models, comparing memory, OS, etc...

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back