Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BEST Electronic magazine and Websites.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

krishna1234

BEST Electronic magazine and Websites.......

guys pls suggest best electronic magazines in the world ?

i also want to know which are best electronic magazines available in india ?

i know efy , elektor are the best in india ( digit is also good but it don't cover the hardware electronics )

in the world i thing circuit cellar

plssss suggest also nice electronic websites to learn embedded system and electronic design.......

i want to become a real hardware engineer so your valuable comments are very needy to me.

For basic electronics, try to goolge "electronics 101" Sorry I don't have a link.

plssss suggest also nice electronic websites to learn embedded system and electronic design.......

i want to become a real hardware engineer so your valuable comments are very needy to me.

If one seriously wants to become an EE, wouldn't one need to go to, oh, I don't know, a university? or some kind of school?

Sheesh. Not sure I want EEs running around out there who got most of their education from the Web ...

If one seriously wants to become an EE, wouldn't one need to go to, oh, I don't know, a university? or some kind of school?

Sheesh. Not sure I want EEs running around out there who got most of their education from the Web ...

I studied and worked in electronics for 20 years before I went to the university ( starting with Archer kits and the venerable old 100-in-1 electronics learning lab ). All learning is valuable.

Last edited:

I studied and worked in electronics for 20 years before I went to the university ( starting with Archer kits and the venerable old 100-in-1 electronics learning lab ). All learning is valuable.

Guy's this is a spammer. I looked through their post's and the OP is linked to another one that is helping produce it.

Doesn't look like a spammer to me.

I just sent it to the Mod's I could be wrong. But, the OP has another Thread "Here is all their post's"they posted with the same content. The OP in "that thread" posted 1 time and didn't return. Then this OP posted the exact same thing here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back