Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

beginner PIC question

Status
Not open for further replies.

notwist

I've found a whole bunch of PIC tutorials but none of them go over how to output a bit sequence. Is there a general process of doing this? How am I supposed to determine the time in between each bit?

Right now I'm going over Nigel's tutorial for Manchester encoding which is great, but can get a bit confusing since all I have to go by is the code.

notwist said:
I've found a whole bunch of PIC tutorials but none of them go over how to output a bit sequence. Is there a general process of doing this? How am I supposed to determine the time in between each bit?

Check my RS232 code which is a LOT simpler - and does exactly what you appear to want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back