Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BEGINNER need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And only a question are there any amplifier that could be power by batteries and be for some book shelve speakers, and how big would they be.

You might just want to take an old pair of computer speakers and hack them to run off of batteries. Just a thought.

That sound good i have a X Rocker chair that i cant find the AD/DC adapter how can i do this, it say in the input of the ACDC adapter 9V/1A i would like to run it on battery how can i do it. Thank you or can you tell me on the computer speakers too.

Computer speakers are too small for good deep bass.
My computer speakers have 3" drivers with real rubber surrounds and big magnets. The enclosures are rather large. They produce sounds very well down to 100Hz but 50Hz and 60Hz are very attenuated. They have an output of about 4W RMS each and are powered from a 12V/1A wall-wart.

Many years ago I had the best sound system at the beach. I used two 3" speakers as satellites and a 4" woofer. They were powered by old Ni-Cad cells.

You want to power your "X Rocker" but don't say how many volts and how many amps. You don't say if you want to power it with disposable AA alkaline cells or Ni-MH rechargeable cells, or a lead-acid battery. You don't say how long a battery charge must last.

????????????????????????
I didn't get what you were saying sorry.
but the x rocker needs 9V/1A adaptor, was that what you need.
and seen i cant find the adaptor for it how else can i power it up, that's why i was asking you guys how can i do it, give me opinion then ill pick from them if there's a lot well just name them, but if possible AA batteries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back