Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beginner looking for electronics kits or courses..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter

Hi, I am looking to try getting into electronics. I am wondering if some of you could give me some info on good electronics kits and/or courses that are excellent at teaching, that you may know of? I'm kind of looking for something that will start me out with the very basics and advance me up to a level that I would feel confident in seeking an actual job in this field. I'm not looking for actual schools, but rather kits and courses that I could order online. If any of you know of some great kits/courses that I could order please help me out and let me know. Thank you all for your help... :)

Thanks Haas... I know I could try Google and I actually have already, but I wanted to try getting some opinions from people who may have used them already. I have found quite a few different ones, I just wanted some help with narrowing down the list to the best ones for my money... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back