Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

begginer looking for help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniurtasun

Hi i want to make this simple usb st4 interface circuit but i dont understand if it is necesary to program the pic microcontroller or not since i dont see any source code and any way of doing it. is it necesary a independent board to program the microchip and then put it into the functional circuit or it is not necesary any programming it simply works when you put the chip in the circuit without any more coplexity? is it easy to build? thanks.
the link is below:
Autoguider adapter: USB to ST4 output guider

hello im wondering what to buy to make a simple remote to power a water pump by pushing one button and pumps water while i hold button down.. small like a garage door opener that i can wire in a button and send by remote to activate pump. anyone seee what im getting at? powered by like a small 9volt battery.. everything has to be light weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back