Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Beep generator

Status
Not open for further replies.

redneckchaos

I was looking for plans on a simple looping beep generator. Something that would beep every 5 seconds when the switch is turned on and then stop when turned off. I am new to this forum and new to the electronics hobby so if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. :D

or like this. Use 10µF (4.7µF) for longer on and off times.

Boncuk

Attachments

• GATED OSCILLATOR.png
    GATED OSCILLATOR.png
    47.4 KB · Views: 306
Last edited:
im not looking for anything amazing lol im just looking for something that will fit in a small hobby box that when i flip a switch the box will beep every five seconds and maybe ill even add a led to make it look interesting. this is just a project i want to try and build to get me started. im not looking to win the science fair or anything just something small and easy. i appreciate everyone's posts but like i said i just need something small and simple. please let me know if you can help me with this, i just want something to keep me busy for now

also as i mentioned in the first post i am new to the whole electronics field and if anyone feels that they might be able to take me under their wing and teach me how to read schematics and how to find what i need to build i would be most greatful

thanks everyone

Last edited:
Maybe use a 555 for the 5 second timing section and then that can trigger a transistor based buzzer type arangement.
I recently had to make my own buzzer for testing transistors and made a good one that ran from 2 aa batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back