Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Been gone awhile

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm back! How has it been going?

Been wondering where you have been since I got back....also missing in action too for around 6 Months....had stuff to do.
All sorted and looking good :):):)

Regards Buddy,
tv

Been wondering where you have been since I got back....also missing in action too for around 6 Months....had stuff to do.
All sorted and looking good :):):)

Regards Buddy,
tv
I see you still have your lovely avatar

Welcome back my friend to the show that never ends.... :)

Nice to see you back.

Ron

hi welcome back nice to see you

Hola 4P
sonrisa con saludo.png

Regulars steaming full ahead, chat slow to enter these days but then, the usual: trolls of various kinds, spam (ask moderators), new members (some even very helpful) still coming and few old, going (?), lot of homework requests, less and less "urgent" titled posts, Arduino from time to time, not much PICs (much less in Assembly), and genuine attempts of overunity disguised as "free energy". Eber Molls, you ask? Fine thanks.

Any video of your most recent fire crackers show?

not long been back myself. Thing got less dramatic and the ownership seem to keep things reasonable so I came back

Hola 4P View attachment 96948

Regulars steaming full ahead, chat slow to enter these days but then, the usual: trolls of various kinds, spam (ask moderators), new members (some even very helpful) still coming and few old, going (?), lot of homework requests, less and less "urgent" titled posts, Arduino from time to time, not much PICs (much less in Assembly), and genuine attempts of overunity disguised as "free energy". Eber Molls, you ask? Fine thanks.

Any video of your most recent fire crackers show?

Some of the "urgent" posts were quite entertaining, always felt sorry for them posting in the last week of a two month project.
I love the over unity chatter, it's always good for a laugh!
Any more of the guy blowing up avionics boards to find shorts?
I have started a FB pyropage to share the love of smoke.
https://www.facebook.com/Andys-Pyro-Page-758486924187721/
I can also throw some vids here if you like.

Some of the "urgent" posts were quite entertaining, always felt sorry for them posting in the last week of a two month project.

I would like to see some.

he went to AAC where for a while he was favored and protected and those that tried to tell the mod team what he was like were punished, then one day they woke up! no apologize tho lol.
Infact it was almost a carbon copy of what happened here, last I head he lost his job in avionics and now works on nuclear subs

do you make the fireworks? or just put the lit fag end to the fuse of shop brought ones?

Sorry I forget this is multinational so I better make it clear.

Here in the UK a fag is a cigarette, and its only illegal to smoke one in a public place like PUB.

There a fag is something else and illegal to smoke everywhere :D

do you make the fireworks? or just put the lit fag end to the fuse of shop brought ones?

Sorry I forget this is multinational so I better make it clear.

Here in the UK a fag is a cigarette, and its only illegal to smoke one in a public place like PUB.

There a fag is something else and illegal to smoke everywhere :D
LG; We import all our fireworks and shoot them electrically with what we call e-match's, kind of like a model rocket starter.
https://electricmatch.com/
They are all controlled from a main panel far away from the fireworks going off.
https://www.fireone.com/firelite.htm
It's a lot safer that way but not as much fun as hand lighting we did many years ago with road flares.

You mean a mistake in sequence?

Little before minute 4:00 or little before 9:30? Guessing wildly.

Pyrotechnician eh? The top one in the credits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back