Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

be80be where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

London

Has anyone heard from the member be80be (real name is Burt Ratliff)? He was a good contributor to this forum, and this is where I found him and hired him for a project. From the reputation he apparently enjoys here, I can't imagine he's willfully run off with my money but I can't seem to get hold of him by any means.

All the phone numbers he provided me, as well as the ones I found from Google, his PayPal account, as well as his website's whois record, have been disconnected. His emails (to three addresses I found or he provided) don't bounce but no response. I can't find any activity on any forum since Jan 1 (last time he was here as well). His website is down too.

I'm a bit worried. For one, yes of course, because he's got a lot of my money and I don't have anything to show for it. But also because of the suddenness of his disappearance. Of course I don't know him personally, but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and I hope he's OK.

So if anyone knows how to get in touch with him...

Thanks.

I know him via the net. He was actively working on your project the last time we chatted.

He dropped of radar once or twice before due to health problems,

3v0

I've had my life turned to hell I did. I came home at Christmas hoping toget done what London wanted, to fine all my work gone with the rest of what I owned
gone too. As if that wasn't bad in it self my kids lost here mom. And I lost the only women I truely Loved.
I'm better now been able to get headed the right way and put my life back together.
London I'm truly sorry for letting you down but you will get 200 of the best pickit2 clones that can be had for $15.00

I completely understand and empathize with what you're going through. My wife and I lost two very close family members within the last 12 months - both to tragic and unexpected circumstances. So while I can't exactly say I know what you're going through, I know enough to be human about it. And I appreciate your perseverance and dedication to getting our deal completed. While I do need at least some as soon as you can, remember that your health and family come first... always. Take care Burt.

- Steven

Many condolences to you Burt.

Best Regards to you and yours.

kv

Edit:Edit: Dito:)
3v0 said:
Burt, it is good to see you are back:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips