Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

BC330 Equivelent

Status
Not open for further replies.
what circuit is it used in. we need more info on what you would like to do with the transistor. I can not find information on it

Last edited:
Yes for this application it should be fine. It is a preamp and there are quite a lot of schematics and so you may want to follow one with more up to date components

You know, maybe you should check first before shooting off your mouth.

I didn't find this part in a search for datasheets, but I did get results from a Google search, which turned up this page. According to that page, the following are all equivalents to this NPN transistor: BC184, BC413/414, BC550. And I was able to find a datasheet for the BC184 here. So no need for more info.

Not sure I like the tone of your reply tbh. I asked because I could NOT find data on this device, and despite entering various variations into google still cannot find your page! Not aware of shooting my mouth off I thought I asked quite politely, but hey... Thanks anyway that is a great help!

Not sure I like the tone of your reply tbh. I asked because I could NOT find data on this device, and despite entering various variations into google still cannot find your page! Not aware of shooting my mouth off I thought I asked quite politely, but hey... Thanks anyway that is a great help!

If you read what I wrote again, you'll see I was responding to "micr0man"'s comments, not to you. I was faulting him for giving misinformation ("I can not find information on that transistor") and asking you for unneeded information.

So did you look at the links I supplied?

Last edited:
@carbonzit dude give me a break. I am not the cleverest and i also could not find any information on the transistor. Me asking if the OP has more information is not against the rules and as i could not find any info on the transistor i asked for a schematic or something similar so i could understand if a special one was needed or a general one could be used.

I sometimes feel on this forum people are not very kind to new people and it is a great downer because otherwise it is a great place.

@carbonzit dude give me a break. I am not the cleverest and i also could not find any information on the transistor.

Well, did you try a ... simple Google search? That's what I did, and I got several results.

It's kind of the least bit of effort one ought to exert before throwing one's hands up and saying "I can't find any information on this!", dontcha think?

And you were the one who was arguably unkind to the newbie, by asking for unnecessary information instead of giving help, not me.

Well, did you try a ... simple Google search? That's what I did, and I got several results.

It's kind of the least bit of effort one ought to exert before throwing one's hands up and saying "I can't find any information on this!", dontcha think?

And you were the one who was arguably unkind to the newbie, by asking for unnecessary information instead of giving help, not me.

I did actually have a look for about 10 minutes and could not find anything. I even tried the filetype : pdf (spaces added to stop emotion being shown) filter to find silicone emulsion and i knew it had nothing to do with transistors

Last edited:
I did actually have a look for about 10 minutes and could not find anything. I even tried the filetype : pdf (spaces added to stop emotion being shown) filter to find silicone emulsion and i knew it had nothing to do with transistors

You need to know how to do smarter searches. Google isn't an oracle, you know. It's just a dumb search engine. (Well, not that dumb, but you get the idea.)

OK, since we know the thing we're looking for is a transistor, how about using this for our search:

bc330 transistor

Try it and see what pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back