Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery Pack Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

biferi

I will be making a Battery Pack Project then will power little things like a Tablet and Radio and things like this.

I found this WebSite
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/s...ine=1&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&storeId=10001

The SPST Switch I want to Buy is part NO. 57721 and I will only be useing the Switch with D Cell Batteries.

But as you can see the Switch has the Leads to conect Wires to.

Can I Buy a Switch that is in some kind of Cass so my Hands never touch the Leads or wires?

Thanks

Thank you I was going around the WebSite and did not see it.

Now I was looking at this
https://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Product_10001_10001_216401_-1

It says it Holds 4 D Batteries.

But the image show just two emty slots.
Am I right that the other 2 D Batteries go in the Back?

And does this Battery Holder conect all 4 D Batteries in Series?

If you follow the link to the datasheet from your link, you will see that the overall length of the battery holder is a little longer than 2 D cells. That holder is sized to have two D cells in each slot, for a total of 4 cells in series.

Be aware: The total voltage from you pack will vary due to type of cells used, and their state of charge. Make sure that whatever you are powering will work properly over that range of voltage. Otherwise, you will need some sort of voltage regulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back