Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Battery management system

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgonzola

Hi all,
I changed the constant in the code and compiled the code, but it came up with an error at the end, and didn't create the hex file. I only changed the constants, so I think it might be something in the code.

The error is:

[ASM ERROR] DW.ASM (410) : Overwriting previous address contents (2007)
since you guys have discussed the similar problem, can you help me
The code is written for battery management. Pommie, if you can send the file you are talking about in your reply, it would be great.

[MODNOTE]For those wanting to help.... Pommies code, referenced above, is here https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/firefly-manual-very-rough-first-draft.25254/ [/MODNOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
What code? If you are using a pic16f690... the code is for a pic16f88... the config bits are different...

Thanks for quick reply. It is the same battery management system we are using. Because the battery is changed, we need to change the constant values we supplied earlier. Before this change, it was working properly. However, after changing constant, it does not work. The management system has PIC16F886. we are using the Picbasic Pro 3 Compiler Silver version PIC16F886 - 150612 - V1.11 for coding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back