Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic wireless transmitter and receiver for mourse code function

Status
Not open for further replies.

contraler

I been request to build a simple wireless transmitter and receiver . i understand some electromagnetic wave , and how a signal can travel through a medium "air". But i really don't have any idea on how to build a simple wireless transmitter and receiver. Can u please provide some information . Thanks and appreciate your help.

You're question is overly simplistic.
You've not provided much information other than they are using CW (morse).

What kind of homework is this ? You would not be asked to build a radio transmitter in a college course without having been taught some basic high school physics and electronics on oscillators and amplifiers.

The Dick Smith Funway 1 electronics book has just such a transmitter and receiver in it.
These books are common in Australia and NZ. They can be hard for somebody not in Australia to acquire. Placing a wanted ad on somewhere like vkham.com is your best chance. (there aren't any on ebay at the moment) It is a very basic beginners electronics books and the article on that circuit has a very good novice explanation of radio waves and radio circuits.

A quick search for "crystal radio" will yield results and a circuit you can build and understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back