Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

.basic to .hex

Status
Not open for further replies.

polar-bear

Hello,

I made some alterations on a .bas program which switches a solenoid on and off. Could anyone kindly assit me in converting it to hex

Attachments

• PH Controller 2.BAS
    1.4 KB · Views: 254
You have to no what basic the file is Is it pic basic pro there are five or more basic compilers for pic chips I looked at it and it's not swordfish basic.

I compiled with Pic Basic Pro 2.45 and I got 21 errors. Could it be another type of Basic Compiler?

Allen

PBP errors.PNG

It's mikro basic I think but a link to where he got it would save a lot of guessing

It's mikro basic I think but a link to where he got it would save a lot of guessing
No! I have looked at that already.... There was a cheap java basic knocking around a couple of years back... I'm trying to remember what it was called...

Theres pbp, pic basic , pic basic pro greatcow , p basic which is the stamp and picaxe. And swordfish for 18 f chips

It's Mbasic and it's 10 years old lol have to change to something they still have on the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back