Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic Project Idea Needed ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsk0057

Hi,
As the semester comes to an end, I need to do a simple project as a final project for this project class. I am an electrical engineering major. The project does not have to be tough, but not very simple either like a basic night lamp. For the basic idea on how the project should look like, we did night lamp, bass and treble control, AM Receiver, and audio mixer as our mini projects. Since this is the final project, it has to be a level next to these mini projects. Anything that incorporates the mini projects to build up something else is perfectly fine.

I am new to this forum, and am very glad to have joined it since it looks like the one of my interest. Any ideas, or suggestions would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-DK

I don't think there's much wrong with asking a public forum for ideas, that's what a think tank is for. He's not asking for someone to build it for him.

For the OP- what about a "dawn" alarm light? Where in the morning the light slowly rises to full brightness over about 20 minutes and the music slowly increases from very quiet to full volume over the 20 minutes.

Those things seem pretty popular as they give a much more natural awakening for people in the mroning, and it includes work from your prior projects, ie light control and sound volume control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back