Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

basic Op-amp issue ... need help to choose the right one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaniss

Hello world!
I have a very basic problem that i don't know how to solve (it is not really my field...)
I have a voltage between 0-10V and i would like to change it as 0-20V... i thought of an non-inverter amplifier but i really don't know what to choose...
my supervisor gave me this list https://www.analog.com/en/all-opera...tional-amplifiers-op-amps/products/index.html but i don't understand the caracteristics.... please help me!

For further information: the input of the op-amp is connected to the output of an FPGA board, and the output of the amplifier is connected to an tunable optical filter.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate!

Thank you for your time!

Yanis

Hello world!
I have a very basic problem that i don't know how to solve (it is not really my field...)
I have a voltage between 0-10V and i would like to change it as 0-20V... i thought of an non-inverter amplifier but i really don't know what to choose...
my supervisor gave me this list https://www.analog.com/en/all-opera...tional-amplifiers-op-amps/products/index.html but i don't understand the caracteristics.... please help me!

For further information: the input of the op-amp is connected to the output of an FPGA board, and the output of the amplifier is connected to an tunable optical filter.

If you need any further information please do not hesitate!

Thank you for your time!

Yanis

hi,
Using your link and entering the required OPA parameters, the SEARCH option shows these OPA's as being suitable.

Attachments

• AAesp05.gif
    AAesp05.gif
    38.6 KB · Views: 131
If you want to use just a single positive voltage power supply for the op amp, then look for those with rail-rail input and output.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back