Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic LED circuit help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mack1

Hi guys,

Ive recently started a college project whereby im going too create a 3-D model/Architectural model of a building, the thing is i want some lighting within it. I have bought these LED's.. **broken link removed** Now my question is and it may seem really nooby but how do i go about hooking these up.. What type of battery would be suitable ( Bear in mind i probably want maybe 2/3 on at one given time not all 5, would i need seperate batteries for this) Also what type of connecter do i need to connect the battery to the LEDS? What needs too be soldered, if anything at all..

Thanks alot guys.

Once again sorry if this is a really nooby question..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back