Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Basic Electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

tintincute

hi

i would like to refresh my basics from Electronics, does anyone know where to start or are there any sites where i can do some review about my Electronics? with practice and theory as well.

thanks again

I recommend that you lay your hands on a book about basic electronics and read it.
Here are some examples:

The Art of Electronics by Paul Horowitz and Winfield Hill,

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Understanding Basic Electronics
ARRL

[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica]Electronics for Dummies[/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]
-- by Gordon McComb, Earl Boysen

[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

allaboutcircuits would be your best choice.

hi again

i got the book from Paul Horowitz and i would like to know if there are also answer key to the problems given in the book.
i would like to know if my solutions are correct. anybody know by chance where to find answer key to the problems?
thanks & regards

I've got The Art of Electronics which is an excellant book.

What problems are you trying to solve.

you know the exercises after the topic. usually there are exercises but then unfortunately, there are no answers to these problems.
For ex: Exercises 1.5 and 1.6 in page 7.
But I guess it would be good if the book also provides answer key to all the exercises right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back